Fwd: OWL test cases and e-Wallet

Forwarded with the author's permission

>Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:40:53 -0400
>From: - Fabien Gandon - <fgandon@cs.cmu.edu>
>To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
>CC: Norman Sadeh <sadeh@cs.cmu.edu>
>Subject: OWL test cases and e-Wallet
>
>Good afternoon Jim,
>
>Following our discussion of last week about running the e-Wallet
>against the test cases of OWL, I did a first try and here is a first
>version of the output: http://mycampus.sadehlab.cs.cmu.edu/tests/
>How does it look to you?
[snip stuff on an unrelated topic]
>Best regards,
>
>Fabien

Fabien has a system that uses XSLTs to map owl to a rule language,
and then runs the rules - he is now running against the test cases -
you can see he's only done a few, but it is nice to see that he was
able to get these up and running and tested so quickly.
  -JH
p.s. If you know other people with tools, get them to try our test
set and let at least me and Dan (preferably the WG) know the results
so we can track -- I'm getting encouraged again that we won't need a
CR, as I'm starting to see a fair number of implementations that can
handle OWL reasoning...