Re: Tests illustrating structure sharing

One option would be merely to point to one of the e-mails outlining it,
maybe Guus's original, may be one with the extra paragraph I proposed.

However, we should leave ourselves some room for manoevre - not simply a
binary option between two designs - but an area of the design that we are
not yet comfortable with, and one CR design, and an alternative
illustrative design of what might change

Jeremy