Re: WOWG: We need your results on the Tests

On July 17, Dan Connolly writes:
> I updated our implementation report to
> integrate this feedback.
>
> I ended up rotating the table to make it
> easier to manage... I now have rows
> for Vampire and FaCT.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/rqim.html
> $Revision: 1.19 $ of $Date: 2003/07/17 18:20:54 $

I added rows for Vampire and FaCT. FaCT's partial status for equality
and inequality reflects its lack of support for Aboxes; its partial
status for "other class constructors" reflects its lack of support for
oneOf.

I am in contact with the Racer team and am hopeful that they will come
through with some results soon - they tell me that "The parsing of OWL
with support for integers and strings is almost finished".

Regards,

Ian