WOWG: agenda Jul 10 telecon (provisional)

[updates required for Jul 3 minutes/actions and W3C list links]

AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
July 10, 2003, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 9326#.
IRC Chat: (port 6665), #webont

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: TBD

1. Administrivia

Role Call

Approve Minutes of Jul 3:
[link to be provided by scribe]

Provisional telecon schedule for summer:

Jul 17    NO telecon
Jul 24    telecon, chair Hendler, scribe TBD
Jul 31    NO telecon
Aug 6     telecon, chair Schreiber, scribe TBD
Aug 13    NO telecon
Aug 20    telecon, chair Hendler, scribe TBD

2. LC comments

3. unspecified domain,range in App. C of OWL Language Reference 31 March
ACTION: Mike Dean to respond.

12. Re: privacy in OWL
ACTION: Jim to propose response

21. daml:item
ACTION: Jim Hendler. Respond with pointer to Issue 2.5.

22. RDFCore Comments on OWL Reference
ACTION: Frank van Harmelen to respond to one open element (rdfs:Class
vs. owl:Class)

28. Non-global Keys
ACTION: Jim Hendler to propose response.

38. QA Review of owl-semantics
Sandro sent proposed reply.
ACTION: Jeremy review reply.
All editors add link from their document to ALL others.
Karl Dubost has sent response (no link yet)

xx (new): Keck: ObjectProperty and DatatypeProperty

3. Discussion of Schedule and next steps

Web Based Strawpoll - CR or PR choices

4. AOB

Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
Home page:

Received on Wednesday, 9 July 2003 10:54:32 UTC