Re: daml:item - still confused

The need for it by DAML-S is also, in my mind, new evidence as Bijan
is now working with the WSD WG on the mapping to the Semantic Web,
and thus is one of the people "representing" SW/OWL in the services
WGs.  I agreed that adding it to DL seemed a lot of work, but adding
it to Full seems like it would take very little - especially as, as
Bijan pointed out in his original raising of the issue [1] - it is
essentially a syntactic shortcut that doesn't change the semantics
  - JH