Re: Changes to make S&AS consistent with RDF Semantics document

Peter - thanks much for your help -- I really appreciate your
willingness to continue to help us out in getting S&AS through rec.
  -Jim H

At 11:56 AM -0500 12/2/03, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>From: herman.ter.horst@philips.com
>Subject: Re: Changes to make S&AS consistent with RDF Semantics document
>Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:31:09 +0100
>
>>  Peter,
>>
>>  It could be very helpful, and I am very interested to
>>  hear your opinion, as the main editor of S&AS, about
>>  three points that remain in the process to make
>>  S&AS consistent with the latest RDF Semantics document.
>>  These points are described below, copied from
>>  recent messages to webont.

[snip]
--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)