Re: Fwd: OWL Test Cases and Species Validation

Jim note I am finishing early today, and will next be working on Monday,
you may wish to send this response yourself.

The draft responses promises a further response from Guus or Mike Dean.

Draft response:
[[

1)
The test file
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/imports/premises001

is in OWL Full because the URIref node
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/imports/premises001

is the subject of a triple (the owl:imports triple), but has not been given
a type.

2)
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/consistent102

The file is in OWL DL not OWL Lite.

An analysis of sections 2 and 4 of S&AS shows that in OWL Lite there are no
blank nodes of type owl:Class.

The OWL Reference editors will respond further as to whether changes are
needed to better align it with S&AS.

Thanks very much for this feedback, please send more.

]]