RE: AGENDA/LOGISTICS - telecon of Aug 21

Regrets due to travel.

marwan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hendler [mailto:hendler@cs.umd.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 2:10 PM
To: yasser.alsafadi@philips.com; Jean-Francois.Baget@inrialpes.fr;
seanb@cs.man.ac.uk; Jonathan@openhealth.org; StephenB@stilo.com;
sb@stilo.com; jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com; connolly@w3.org;
peter.crowther@networkinference.com; jdale@fla.fujitsu.com;
jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com; dder@ecs.soton.ac.uk; mdean@bbn.com;
Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr; dieter@cs.vu.nl; finin@cs.umbc.edu;
nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk; phayes@ai.uwf.edu; sandro@w3.org;
heflin@cse.lehigh.edu; ziv@unicorn.com; bernard.horan@sun.com;
horim@res.kutc.kansai-u.ac.jp; horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk;
ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com; dlm@ksl.stanford.edu;
ora.lassila@nokia.com; e.motta@open.ac.uk; lobrst@mitre.org;
pfps@research.bell-labs.com; ms@mitre.org; schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl;
shimizu@intap.or.jp; michael.smith@eds.com; StantonJ@ncr.disa.mil;
lynn.stein@olin.edu; herman.ter.horst@philips.com;
lynne.thompson@unisys.com; Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl; volz@fzi.de;
ewallace@cme.nist.gov; welty@us.ibm.com;
Charles.White@networkinference.com; jyanosy@motorola.com;
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com; Dieter Fensel
Cc: webont
Subject: AGENDA/LOGISTICS - telecon of Aug 21

WOWGers - again apologies for direct mailing - sobig.f is sending
gigabytes of email per hour to W3C servers, so webont list is still
out of commission.  I'm cc'ing this message to list so it will be
archived if/when the servers are fixed.
  We expect to have a telecon tomorrow (Thurs) as usual - agenda below.
  -JH

AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
Aug 21, 2003, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 9326#.
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

Chair: Jim Hendler
Scribe: TBD

1. ADMINISTRIVIA

Role Call

Regrets:
(none recieved due to mail outage - see mail archive some day after
sobig.f is quashed)

Approve Minutes of Aug 7:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Aug/0029.html

Telecon schedule:
Aug 28    NO telecon
Sep 4 -    telecon, chair Schreiber, scribe TBD

2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider: to look over Jeremy's B1 B2 proof
	revision.

3. CR Director's Decision - owl:imports

OWL is now at CR (pause for cheering and congrats)
Director's Decision (Member-readable only)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2003JulSep/0024.html
Summary of discussion on CR request telecon and discussion of
owl:imports (Guus or Dan to summarize)

4. WOWG scheduling/RDF Dependency

RDF caught in a bind due in part to I18N objection.  WOWG needs to be
aware of issue
  note: WOWG cannot move to PR until RDF Core does - we need to point
at their documents
   discussion of whether there is anything we can/should  do to help RDF
Core WG

5. AOB