Re: Overview document

Sandro wrote:

> > I wonder how much has changed since this document was last validated?

Deb replied:

> my edits have been minimal in formating so as to introduce hopefully no
> validation problems.  the only formatting i did was to put in the required
> updates to section headings (and the appropriate updates to the listing)
> that were added. I did the sweep of removing the control ms though if that
> matters.  Frank also touched the document since the last validation but i
> thought it was validated before i got it but am not sure.

I made some significant changes (e.g. updating the table with how the
language elements are distributed over Lite/DL/Full), and have not validated
after those changes.

Sandro wrote:

Deb replied:

> [...]
> We also have:
>
> "The suggested reading order of these documents is as given, since they have
>  been listed in increasing degree of technical content."
>
> at the end of the roadmap.
>
> If it is desirable to put requirements in this listing that is fine.  I
> would just drop the suggested reading order sentence then and have
> requirements at the end of the listing.

I would strongly oppose dropping the sentence on suggested reading order.
That sentence is an essential part of the roadmap-message.

Frank.
   ----