RE: Aug 7 telecon: document status + other topics

I have created CR versions of the Guide component documents.
I have been trying to upload the following:

Guide.html
wine.rdf
food.rdf

Unfortunately, Web Commander hangs today for some reason.

I will try to upload them tomorrow, but in case this problem persists
I have abused Dan and attached them in an email to him.  I hate to do
that, but figure it provides an alternative.

One thing.  I am using

 http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/

for the directory of the wine and food .rdf URLs.

I confess to not knowing what the practical implications of
 <!DOCTYPE owl ...
are in the 2 ontologies.  Jeremy didn't complain, but perhaps this should be

 <!DOCTYPE rdf ...

???

- Mike