Re: Moving owl:Nothing from DL to Lite

I agree with Ian's statement below - it is a minor change  to put
owl:Nothing in lite in the overview document (and his suggestion below
is right).

As history, I remember the discussion to leave nothing out of lite to
help limit the ways that naive people can explicitly hang or simply
confuse themselves.  (they of course will find some other ways though).
 A second less important reason was to limit the number of terms in lite.
it was group consensus at the time to leave owl:Nothing out of Lite.

Is the status of this topic captured as:
    if it is a small change that does not impact schedules and editors
can do it, we will add owl:Nothing to Lite?
(If so, i can make the change simply and quickly to overview).

Deborah