Re: tracking comments got a tiny bit easier

At 13:00 -0500 4/24/03, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Our "poorman's issue tracker" just grew a feature: as well as
>picking those that haven't been closed from those that have,
>as before, it also tells you which have had no reply at all:

snip...

>The "search feature" comment isn't really relevant; I'll close
>that presently...
>
>otherwise, we can see that thru 18 April, we've at least
>sent a "thanks; stay tuned" reply to each comment.
>Well done, all.
>
>--
>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/

Dan - I sent the following reply to on the search feature issue, but
I see now it never got to the public list (my mailer shows it did get
sent from here) - my guess is someone at W3C set some spam filter
because of all the email  the original message engendered...

  - JH