Re: Guide: Proposed response to comments

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 16:10, Smith, Michael K wrote:
> WG,
>
> Proposed response to Antoine Isaacs email (below).

This looks good.

(a) it seems responsive to the comments
(b) the changes seem to be worthwhile improvements
to the text
(c) the changes to the document don't imply
changes to the language design.

So I'd be happy for the chairs to OK this
response and these changes without putting
a WG decision in the critical path,
i.e. without adding it to any issues lists.