Regrets for Agenda/Logistics telecon of April 3, 2003

My apologies, I was just called into a meeting at noon Today.

Marwan

-----Original Message-----
From: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-webont-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Hendler
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 7:17 PM
To: Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Agenda/Logistics telecon of April 3, 2003

At 18:59 -0500 4/2/03, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>Wouldn't it be a good idea to discuss how the working group should
>handle last call comments before closing some comments that might be
>last call comments?
>
>Peter F. Patel-Schneider
>Bell Labs Research
>Lucent Technologies

Guus and I are working on this as we speak -we expect to have email
to the group by tomorrow early about the LC process, and it is on the
agenda.  Till then, what we already said goes - no one but me, Guus
and Dan should be answering anything -- however, we'll have much more
to say soon
  -JH
p.s. So far the only comments we've gotten were ones that could be
handled without needing the WG in the loop, so we've handled them
with the editors involved.