Re: WOWG: draft agenda Bristol ftf

Jeff Heflin wrote:
> I think it is important that I be able to dial in for the imports and
> versioning discussion from  14:00-15:30. What sort of support will there
> be for this? Will there be something set up on the W3C bridge, or will I
> have to dial direct to England?

For the two telecons (17-18) we're arranging a Zakim time slot. For the
discussion on import/versioning (Mon 14-15.30) it would be easiest if
you call in directly (or we call you). I'll let you the details at a
later stage.

 > Also, am I right in thinking that
 > Bristol is 5 hours ahead of the Eastern U.S.?

Correct.

Guus

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html