Re: WOWG: draft agenda Bristol ftf

I think it is important that I be able to dial in for the imports and
versioning discussion from  14:00-15:30. What sort of support will there
be for this? Will there be something set up on the W3C bridge, or will I
have to dial direct to England? Also, am I right in thinking that
Bristol is 5 hours ahead of the Eastern U.S.?

Jeff