Regrets

Unfortunately I can't make it for this evening's telecon.

> ACTION: Ian will put up local arrangements page: Hotel info, etc.

is completed, see: http://wonderweb.semanticweb.org/mcr-f2f.shtml

I would have liked to participate in the discussions on (at least):

> Issue 5.19 Classes-as-instances
>
> Issue: hasValue

I would be grateful if we could make some time to discuss these next
week when I will be able to participate.

Ian