Re: WOWG: Status of non-closed issues

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 07:13, Jim Hendler wrote:
[...]
> ** Issue 5.13 - internet media type for OWL
>   Dan C has provided background document and there has been
> discussion.  Currently it appears that application/rdf+xml is
> sufficient, and that creating an application/owl media type would
> take extra work.  We need a proposal to close this issue.

I don't think so; I gave two proposals. What we need
is either support for one of those proposals or argument
as to why they're insufficient (ala Borden's response
to my first proposal).

> ** Issue 5.19 - Classes as Instances
>   We have resolved these are included in large owl.  Some discussion
> of whether they are allowed in Owl Lite.  Majority reflected
> willingness to leave out of OWL Lite, but some dissent.  Someone
> needs to suggest a specific action, or we should Close this issue
> with resolution that these are allowed in Large OWL (implying they
> are not part of Lite).

Yes; in particular, we're expecting something from Frank/Guus:

"ACTION: Frank work with Guus to formulate proposal close
   classes-as-instances incl lite/fast/large
Postponed to next telecon (Frank on holiday)
ACTION CONTINUED."
	-- minutes 24Oct
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Oct/0198.html