Re: LANG: need to CLOSE Issue 5.6 Imports as magic syntax

>Jim wrote on 29 Oct
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Oct/0214.html
>>  >>  We need to close this issue somehow - suggestions?
>>  >  >   -JH
>
>The WG decided the issue, over JimH's objection, 14Nov
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Nov/0202.html
>On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 14:03, pat hayes wrote:
>>
>>  Well, I expect you think you have now closed it, Jim, but I don't
>>  think in fact you have. All you have done is put a bomb in a
>>  suitcase. Its going to go off eventually.
>
>That's a little unfair, Pat.

Then I apologize. I didn't mean this to sound as snide as it obviously did.

Pat

>This wasn't closed to Jim's satisfaction
>either. In fact, Jim not only objected to the proposal but
>argued that the chair shouldn't put the question yet. I argued
>that discussing it longer wasn't likely to increase the
>level of consensus.
>
>Our dissent is noted...
>
>[[[
>RESOLVED: to close owl:imports as per Jeff's memo of Nov 1, rejecting
>Pat's suggestions to change it.
>OBJECTIONS: Connolly, Welty, JimH
>abstain: Bordan, Marvan, Jonathan, Ruediger
>noted that Pat Hayes raised objections in email.
>]]]
>

>--
>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam