Re: LANG: compliance levels

Deborah McGuinness wrote:
> Correct - local restrictions can be used to express global restrictions as
you
> state.
> that is not the issue under discussion - it is universally qualified local
> restrictions vs. existentially qualified local restrictions.

Ok. I recall seeing something suggesting that Level 1 have only global
restrictions, and I would say the opposite (regardless of what RDFS does).

Ian's argument makes sense: if we have only existential or universal, then
existential seems to be the way to go -- on the other hand I fear that I am
still sorting out existential, universal and the "Q"s, so perhaps it is
premature to decide this seemingly straightforward issue.

Jonathan