Re: Issue 3.4 - daml:UnambiguousProperty

Ian, could you expand on that a little? I'm not sure I get it.

Jim: Dan Brickley has also provided some motivating examples if it would
help. I also did a paper for XMLEurope which discussed some possible
uses of this property:

http://ilrt.org/discovery/2002/03/skical-daml/

Libby