Re: Fwd: Plan for Namespaces 1.1 Last Call Draft

I looked at the first draft of Namespaces 1.1 and had comments.

However I don't think any version of the namespaces spec says much about
suitable uses of namespaces and I wouldn't be expecting much
enlightenment vis-a-vis 5.20.

I imagine I will be looking at it for RDF Core ... so I do not want to
volunteer for webont. I am less than convinced that it is important for
this group.

Jeremy