Re: LANG: closing issue 4.6 (was Re: ADMIN: Draf agenda for July 25 telecon)

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 09:24, Jim Hendler wrote:
[...]
> Proposed:
>   I propose that we CLOSE issue 4.6 with the following resolution:
>
> We will remove the single construct "equivalentTo" from the language,
> as it is possible to use other features (sameClassAs, samePropertyAs,
> sameIndividualAs) to achieve its primary effect.

Ugh; I use equivalentTo all the time, and I hardly ever
use samePropertyAs, sameClassAs, or sameIndividualAs.

Hmm... I could perhaps live without equivalentTo.
I'll have to think about it.

see you in Montreal in August at Extreme Markup 2002?