Re: ADMIN: draft ftf meeting record

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Subject: Re: ADMIN: draft ftf meeting record
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:14:37 +0200

> > I would like to see a record of the deliberations of the model-theory
> > subgroup added to the F2F meeting record.
> >
> > Peter F. Patel-Schneider
> > Bell Labs Research
>
> Could you or somebory else provide (a pointer to) the record c.q. irc log.
> Guus

Well I think that part of the problem is that the subgroup appears to have
met without a scribe.  There are some scribe notes on the report back (2
July 23:02 to 2 July 23:57), including an allusion to a photograph that
will be added to the records.  The only record of this hour-long report
back in your meeting record is the action on Pat, and that is part of the
abstract syntax section.  I can't find the photograph anywhere.