Re: WOWG: Documents to review (all members - deadlines included)

The Features link seems to be broken:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLFeatureSynopsis.htm

Thanks,
Leo

Jim Hendler wrote:

> WOWGers
>   In preparation for the f2f and the move to Last Call, we need to get
> our documents thoroughly scrubbed and reviewed.  Many good reviews
> are showing up in our mailing list and we need this to continue.
>   A long way back in our group we assigned people to some "subgroups"
> to help get things moving.  I'd now like to ask you all to do some
> reviewing, and if you're not sure what document to review - we can do
> it by subgroup:
>   People in LANG  - please review Features [1] and Ref [2]
>   People in TEST - please review Test cases [3]
>   People in SEM - please review the Semantics doc [4]
>   People in GUIDE - please review Guide [5] and/or Requirements [6]
> If you are not in one of the groups, please chose any of the above.
> If you are in a group, but don't want to review the particular
> document, please review a different one
>
> WE ARE ASKING TO HAVE ALL REVIEWS DONE BY Jan 2!!
>
> On Jan 2, new versions of the documents will be released by the
> editors, and they will describe where there have been major changes.
> Only those changed sections will be open for review/discussion at the
> face to face
>
> Apologies that this falls during the winter (summer in the Southern
> Hemisphere) break, but it is necessary for us to meet our Last Call
> calendar
>
> THANKS TO ALL FOR ANY REVIEWING YOU CAN DO BETWEEN NOW AND JAN 2
> THANKS TO EDITORS FOR THE HARD WORK
>
> Editors: If the following isn't the correct URI for your latest
> working version, please let me (and the group) know ASAP
>
> [1] features:
> http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLFeatureSynopsis.htm
>
> [2] reference:  http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed
>
> [3] test: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Dec/att-0071/00-t
>
> [4] semantics: http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/semantics/
>
> [5] guide: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html
>
> [6] Requirements: http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req
>
> (Sub groups members - somewhat out of date)
> 1. LANG (Language features)
> Jonathan Borden
> Dieter Fensel
> Jeff Heflin
> Deborah McGuinness
> Herman ter Horst
> David Trastour
> Frank van Harmelen
> Raphael Volz
>
> 2. TEST (Test cases & implementations)
> Jeremy Carroll
> Dan Connolly
> Jonathan Dale
> Mike Dean
> Stefan Decker
> Jos De Roo
> Noboru Shimizu
> Michael Sintek
>
> 3. SEM (Semantics)
> Pat Hayes
> Ziv Hellman
> Ian Horrocks
> Peter Patel-Schneider
> Michael Smith
> [...]

Dr. Leo Obrst  The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@mitre.org Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA