Re: Requirements Document - Latest Version

Jeff Heflin wrote:

> The latest version of the requirements document is available at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req
>
> Note, this hasn't changed since July. However, I understand that at the
> F2F all documents will be reviewed for last call. I expect that the
> requirements document will be quickly approved, but if there are any
> changes that you think need to be made, now is the time to mention them.

i had sent comments before the webont page said the req document was
published but after it had already started to be published about additions
to the requirements document that Jeff said he would add whenever he did an
update.  The one in particular that i looked for was the reference to the
paper from which I took my initial list of requirements that I submitted to
the document.

I do not see it included.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness