Re: Requirements Document - Latest Version

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 15:47, Jeff Heflin wrote:
> The latest version of the requirements document is available at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req
>
> Note, this hasn't changed since July. However, I understand that at the
> F2F all documents will be reviewed for last call. I expect that the
> requirements document will be quickly approved, but if there are any
> changes that you think need to be made, now is the time to mention them.

We never responded to danbri's suggestion to connect
our requirments to other W3C WGs better.

comments on http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-webont-req-20020307/
From: Dan Brickley (danbri@w3.org)
Date: Fri, Apr 05 2002
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2002Apr/0004.html

We owe him a response, whether we change the document or not.

I think his comment merits a change to the document,
though I haven't thought thru exactly what change yet.