RE: SEM: circular primitive

I took you to arguing that KB1 entails KB2.
Hence KB1 entails KB1 plus KB2 (taken as a single graph).
   (KB1 is ground)
KB1 plus KB2 entail KB2 plus KB3.
  (because given that John rdf:type _:1 . the restriction restricts Bill, the object of the child property).

Is that enough?

Or do I need to go further?

> > and hence
> >
> >   Bill child _:x .
> >   _:x rdf:type _:1 .
> >
> > and I do not think that the premises should license the first triple
> > of such a conclusion.
>
> peter

Jeremy