RE: Issue with "Treatment of NULL Values"

Hmm.

1) If this is an issue, it needs to be clarified in RFC2518 as well. As far
as I can tell, there's currently no normative language how properties that
are present must be reported (just examples).

2) If we do this, we'll have to consider edge cases such as 207 :-)

Julian