RE: query on DAV:href

Jim,

DAV:basicsearch doesn't have (and never had) operators that act on
properties with mixed content. What do you have in mind? Search conditions
on a URI that appears inside DAV:href inside another property, or conditions
on those resources that are *referenced* by these hrefs?

That's certainly interesting, but I'd say it's not needed in DAV:basicsearch
and should be defined as an optional operator in a separate spec.

Julian