RE: issue: unprecise wording in appendix A (three-valued-logic)

I think it would help interoperability to add a sentence (or 1-2 short
examples) that stated how DASL implementations should treat
empty/"undefined" DAV properties.

Frankly, I can see myself not getting this right...

- Jim

st.html#rf
c.section.A.p.3>