RE: DASL draft issue: identification of query grammars

1) But why choose a format that requires out-of-band information (which URI
is for which grammar), if it would be possible to marshall the required
information in the first place? Why invent a format like this, if the
similar REPORT method already shows a better solution? Why require a client
to do an OPTIONS call, if deltaV/ACL already supply this kind of information
as live properties? I'd prefer the protocol to be consistent with other
WebDAV extensions (no, this wouldn't mean that PROPFIND is required for
DASL -- it just means that if PROPFIND exists, it would offer these live
properties).

2) If we want to stick with the current method, the draft must be rewritten
to define it properly. Right now it only shows examples where the namespace
URI and the local name have been concatenated to form a URI. This only works
for a subset of namespace URIs.

Julian