RE: Questions about the state of discussion

Dr. Ackermann,

Are you asking whether the DASL specification for DAV-based search will
released as an official RFC shortly?  Probably not; we're just beginning to
work on it again after a long hiatus.  I ask this because you sent your
message to a DASL mailing list, although you mention access control in your
text.

On the other hand, the ACL specification for DAV permissions or access
control is doing nicely and ought to be sent up for becoming a RFC soon.

My company's server will be implementing DAV ACLs shortly.

Lisa Dusseault
Xythos