Re: Preemption in Test 403c

Yes.   conf:targetfail="" sets the target of the transition to be the
<conf:fail> state.

  (The .txml files are meant to be transformed into scxml by means of an
XSLT style sheet.  We provide sample ones for the javascript and xpath
data models.  If you look at those transformations, you'll see that
<conf:fail> gets converted into a <final> state with id="fail" and
conf:targetfail="" gets converted into target="fail".  The idea behind
this abstraction is to let platforms tweak the tests to suit their
environments.  For example, you might want to write pass/fail results to
a DB.  You can do this by editing the .xslt file rather than having to
edit each test by hand.)

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys