Re: Make SCXML IRP tests more CI-able

FWIW, my “solution” is that my test runner waits until there are no more events to process peeks at the next delayed event off the queue, and manually advances the time for the state machine by the necessary amount so that it will be dequeued. My insanely slow, unoptimized runtime is currently processing the auto tests in about 2 seconds.