Re: SCXML entry order

Hi,

First of all thanks for your answer.

I have another question... if a State has on entry and on exit elements...
and this elements  have executable content so could make an invoke... why
do the state has the invoke element apart?

>From my point of view this invoke is redundant and it doesn't specify when
you should call it (you have to check the algorithm), to it shouldn't be a
children of a state (just a children of on entry or on exit element).

Regards,
Carlos Verdes.