Re: April CCXML: "Class" definition - [cc] ISSUE-681

Petr:

After reviewing this I actually think we would be best off by just deleting that sentence from the spec as  all it's doing is redefining what should already exist via the simple fact we are using ECMAScript.

Please let me know if this resolution is satisfactory. If we don't hear anything we will assume this is acceptable.

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn