Re: CCXML: problem with IR 8_3_B/dialog.vxml [cc] - ISSUE-750

Chris:

Good catch - let me see if we can get that corrected quickly, it just managed to slip past us since I think a good number of us already support GSL in addition to the standard formats. I have this sucker tracked as ISSUE-750.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation