Re: April CCXML: attribute 'id' of the error.notallowed event - ISSUE-707 [cc]

Petr:

We have accepted this change. The section 9.2.5.1 now reads:

The id attribute of section 9.3.1 (error.noallowed) now reads:

The ID, if specified in the element being executed, of the affected connection, dialog, session, event, or conference.

Please let us know if you have any further comments, otherwise we will go on and close out this issue.

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn