RE: discuss pronunciation registration with i18n?

Hi Dan,

I'll copy you on our agenda, which includes all the IRC and Zakim goodness.

Please note: the I18N Core WG is a "public" working group. If you need us to be member-only for this discussion, please let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.