Re: [Fwd: April CCXML: bad assignments in test document 6_1] - [cc] ISSUE-679

Chris:

No problem. For formal tracking reasons this was tracked as ISSUE-679. I have closed this issue out however in our tracking system.

	RJ
---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800

Come join us at our Voxeo Customer Summit, June 21st – June 23rd at the Hard Rock Hotel, register today for your All Access Pass:
http://www.voxeo.com/summits/customer