Re: PLS errata hidden behind password

Dear Nick Levinson,

Thank you very much for pointing out this.

We are very sorry we have been using a wrong configuration
for PLS Errata page, and also didn't get back to you earlier.

I have just fixed the access permission of the page and now
the PLS Errata page is publicly accessible.

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org