Re: CCXML :<move event=event$> in transition for "connection.merge.failed" - ISSUE-603

Jaya,

We have addressed your comment with the following spec changes:

OLD:
A <move> attempt MUST fail under any of the following conditions:
·         The referenced event source does not exist, or does not
belong to the session executing the <move>;
·         The referenced event source is immovable - the CCXML session
itself and various external event I/O processors are examples of this;
·         The referenced event source is currently bridged in a way
that prevents it from being moved (as described below) ;
·         The session to which the event source is being moved does
not exist, or cannot accept the event source that is being moved;
A <move> attempt MAY fail for causes other than the above, which may
or may not be platform specific
A <move> is not allowed once an event source is associated with
another object through an implicit or explicit <join>.

NEW:
A <move> attempt MUST fail under any of the following conditions:
·         The referenced event source does not exist, or does not
belong to the session executing the <move>;
·         The referenced event source is immovable - the CCXML session
itself and various external event I/O processors are examples of this;
·         The referenced event source is currently bridged to another
object through an implicit or explicit join;
·         The session to which the event source is being moved does
not exist, or cannot accept the event source that is being moved;
·         The event attribute is used to identify the event source,
but refers to multiple event sources (such as connection.merge.failed);
A <move> attempt MAY fail for causes other than the above, which may
or may not be platform specific

A <move> is not allowed once an event source is associated with
another object through an implicit or explicit <join>.

Please let us know if this addresses your concerns. If we do not hear
back from by 7/9 we will consider this issue closed.

Thank you again for this feedback,

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
Chair, Editor and Chair, CCXML, VBWG, W3C