Re: VXML-CCXML integration - Updating VoiceXML session variables

Rajesh,

The working group has reviewed your comments and wishes to thank you
for your review of the specification.

After internal discussion the working group feels that the best
resolution is to drop this feature from the specification. There are
a great number of edge cases that would need to be covered by the
specification and due to a lack of use cases for this feature we feel
this would be the best way to resolve the issue.

D.3 p1 will be changed to read as:

> “When a VoiceXML dialog is bridged to a connection with an
> associated call leg, the standard VoiceXML session variables obtain
> their values from the call leg. Otherwise, these variables are
> undefined. After the dialog is bridged to a connection, VoiceXML
> session variables are not updated again. CCXML defines an
> additional read-only VoiceXML session variable, also populated when
> the dialog is bridged to a connection, called
> session.connection.ccxml with the following sub-properties:

Please let us know if this resolutions are acceptable to you. If we
do not hear from you by 6/1/2007 we will consider this resolution
accepted.

Thanks,

	RJ
---