Re: erratum in VXML2.0: s/intraspect/inspect/

On 12/12/06, Cash, Blaine <BSCash@skaggs.net> wrote:

> "If you have 39 odds and ends and 38 of them roll off the table, what
> are you left with, an odd or an end?"

That's a perfect example of the kind of question that can only
be answered through inspection.  You must inspect the remaining
piece, presuming that things that have rolled off the table are somehow
no longer under your control, and determine if it is an odd or an end.
There is no other way to answer the question.  The VXML2.0 standard
would have us believe that we could perform "intraspection" rather than
"inspection" but that word exists in other places only as a misspelling of
"introspection" and is therefore erroneous.

As to the DTMF app for the care center in Branson, I'm forwarding your
RFP to the Kansas City Asterisk user's group.

--
perl -le'1while(1x++$_)=~/^(11+)\1+$/||print'