RE: Comments on the Last Call Working Draft of the PLS specification (R105)

Dear Paolo,
Thank you for your response. I have one clarification question, which
is that you have classified our comments as 'accepted', but in the
case of the comments on DCI and spelling correction, it's not clear
what action will be taken as a result of the comments, consequently, it's
not
clear what 'accepted' means for those two comments. I would be very
grateful if you could clarify this point.

regards,

Debbie Dahl
Multimodal Interaction Working Group Chair