RE: clarification needed on VoiceXML 2.0

I agree that clarification would be useful in this section. Note that in
section 5.1, there is a general discussion on variables and it states

5.1.1 Declaring Variables

"Variables must be declared before being used either in VoiceXML or
ECMAScript. Use of an undeclared variable results in an ECMAScript error
which is thrown as an error.semantic."

In other descriptions of the "namelist" attribute, they have the text

"If an undeclared variable is referenced in the namelist, then an
error.semantic is thrown (Section 5.1.1
<file:///C:/smcglashan/w3c/vb/voicexml20/PR/PR-voicexml20-20040130/Overv
iew.html#dml5.1.1> )"

The spec is probably missing similar text in for <filled>'s namelist.

Consequently, I believe that the correct behavior would be to throw an
error.semantic.

 thanks

Scott