Re: Suggested change to <audio/>

In essence, you want to create a composite-audio object that will be
treated by the language as a single URI.  Although not a language
solution, you could do:

<audio expr="concatAudio.cgi?digits=123456">
<say-as interpret-as="digits'>123456</say-as>
</audio>

where the host logic returns "Not Found" if any of the implied files has
a problem, and otherwise returns the concatenated audio stream.

Dan Evans