Re: use namespaces and elements/attributes, not <?access-control?> PI (VBWG official response to last call issue)

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 09:28 -0800, Brad Porter wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> We are requesting your time and expertise to engage in a dialog so the
> working group can resolve your objection.
>
> Is there any timeslot this week or next that works for you?

I don't think so.

>   If there is
> no way you can make time in your schedule to further discuss your
> objection, is there someone with sufficient understanding of these
> issues who can act as your official proxy?

As I said, if the XML Core WG or XML Schema WG reviewed this usage
of PIs and said it's fine, then I might be willing to step aside.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E