user difficulties with voice browser aps [was: RE: midnight...]

>Hi,
>
>I'm writing this mailing list as potential content writer. My job is to make
>web applications accessible. The user of our software find working with
>voice browsers often hard.

What users, in your experience, find using voice browsers hard, when
the voice browser is used in its native environment as the robot
answering the phone? What problems do they experience?

Are you developing web applications to be delivered over the data internet,
or voice browser applications to be delivered over the PSTN internet?  Or
Assistive Technology that adapts the user experience of web applications?

We in the WAI would be very interested in your use cases and
experience. Including what kinds of user needs and what kinds of
applications your experience involves.

Al
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF